M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years PG course
The M.Sc. Nursing programme of two years duration leading to a Master's Degree in Nursing by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is designed to enable the post graduate with a Master's Degree in nursing to acquire greater knowledge and understanding in order to function efficiently and effectively as clinical nurses, educators, managers and to assume professional leadership.
Number of Seats: 20 per annum
- Medical Surgical Nursing - 4 Seats
- Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing - 4 Seats
- Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing - 4 Seats
- Community Health Nursing - 4 Seats
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing- 4 Seats
M.Sc. Nursing Admission Procedure
"Application form and prospectus for M.Sc. can be obtained from the office of the Principal, Vijay Marie College of Nursing, Begumpet, Hyderabad -500016, A. P. on payment of Rs.700/- in cash/ DD drawn in favour of VIJAY MARIE HOSP. & EDNL SOCIETY, VMCON A/C.
- The College admits female and male candidates.
- Minimum educational qualification is B.Sc. Nursing/Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or any other Universities with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should be registered with the A.P. Nursing Council/ any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Single or married candidates are eligible for admission.
- Every selected candidate before admission to the programme will submit a medical fitness certificate from the designated doctor.
- The candidates upper age limit is 45 years.
Candidates from other than A.P. shall obtain an eligibility of equivalency certificate from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada by remitting the prescribed fees along with the application form.